1. Wrap tofu in paper towel and place a flat, heavy object on top of it. Let sit 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
2. Stir together chili powder, cayenne, paprika, maple syrup, orange juice, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large shallow bowl.
3. Slice tofu into 24 1/3-inch pieces and place in marinade. Stir gently to coat each piece and let marinate 30 minutes to one day.
4. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Arrange marinated tofu slices on tray and bake 25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, cook soba noodles according to package instructions, drain, and divide between bowls.
7. Cut off bottoms of bok choy and divide between bowls. Drizzle toasted sesame oil over top and sprinkle with salt.
8. Divide tofu between bowls and garnish with scallions, pomegranate seeds, and orange zest. Dust with a touch of cayenne for additional flavor and spice.