|5 min||20 min||25 min||4|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (to taste)|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1 cup||Chipotle barbecue sauce, Fresh & Easy (or favourite BBQ sauce)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt (to taste)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 1/2 tsp||Paprika|
1. Place in a large ziplock bag. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
2. Let chicken marinade for at least an hour, up to 24 in the fridge.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and brush a layer of BBQ sauce on the chicken.
6. Return to the oven and repeat brushing with BBQ sauce every 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes longer.
7. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F when read with a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast.
Serve and enjoy!
is a great source of lean protein
Pair chicken with - your favorite roasted vegetables or a pre-mixed garden salad with a tangy balsamic dressing!