|10 min||30 min||3|
|3 leaf||Bay leaf|
|1 cup||Chickpeas, raw|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (finely chopped)|
|1 medium||Red onion (finely chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt (to taste)|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|3 medium||Zucchini (chopped)|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350oF).
2. Cut zucchini, pepper and sweet potatoes into large chunks and place on a large pyrex container or casserole.
3. Add chickpeas. Finely chop the onions and garlic and add to chopped vegetables.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well, add 4 tbsp. of water, cover with tin foil or other and place in the
5. Let it cook for about 1/2 hr or until sweet potatoes are cooked.
are a great source of beta carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!
are an excellent source of vitamin C!