|10 min||50 min||1 h||8|
|1 1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/4 cup||Coconut flour|
|4 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup||Apple juice|
|4 tbsp||Ghee (or coconut oil)|
|1 cup||Dark chocolate chips|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a stand mixer, add the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, sea salt, baking soda, cinnamon and mix everything to combine.
3. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the apple juice, banana, ghee and water. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into a greased or parchment-lined loaf pan.
5. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife/toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and once cool enough to touch, carefully flip the bread out and allow it to continue cooling. Slice and serve.