|20 min||30 min||8|
|908 gm||Sausage, chorizo, pork and beef (equal portions - organic)|
|1 large potato||Sweet potato (sliced 1/2-inch thick rounds)|
|2 avocado(s)||Avocado (mashed)|
|1 large||Tomato (sliced)|
|1 head||Lettuce, romaine (leaves)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 medium||Radish (chopped, optional)|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, dried (optional)|
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat
2. Gently combine the ground beef and ground chorizo together in a mixing bowl by hand and form into smaller, slider-sized patties. This spicier combo doesn't normally need additional seasonings but of course you can add whatever like, or just a little salt and pepper
3. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch thick rounds for the sliders’ bottom “buns.” (TIP: To help the potato rounds cook through faster on the grill, I steam my slices 2-3 minutes before placing them on the grill)
4. If making your own guacamole, scoop out the flesh from avocados and mash together. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the seasoned beef/chorizo patties and grill, turning once. Internal temperature should read between 160ºF - 165ºF. At the same time, grill the sweet potato slices until cooked through and tender.
6. Stack sliders with fixings as desired, top with guacamole, and garnish.
Beef and Pork
are a great source of protein!!