|3 h 10 min||0 min||8|
|1 cup||Cacao powder, raw|
|1 1/2 cup||Dried cherries|
|1/2 cup||Medjool date|
|1/2 cup pitted||Sweet cherry, raw|
|1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw (chopped)|
|1 dash||Sea Salt|
1. Soak 1 cup of cherries in water for an hour.
2. Place 2 cups of walnuts in a food processor and process into a granular flour.
3. Add 1 cup of cacao powder and 1/4 tsp of salt to the food processor and process until smooth.
4. While the food processor is running, slowly add 1 cup of soaked cherries and 1/2 cup of dates and process until smooth.
5. Fold in 1/2 cup of cherries and 1/2 cup of raw chopped almonds.
6. Press the brownie batter into lined 8×8 brownie pan and freeze for 2 hours to set the brownies.
7. Remove the brownies from the freezer and cut into 8-12 brownies and serve.