|15 min||25 min||12|
|1 cup||Almond butter|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tsp||Vanilla bean powder|
|1/2 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
1. Preheat the oven to 315°F and grease a 20cm × 12cm loaf tin with a little coconut oil, then line the base and sides with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, using a hand blender, mix the almond butter until creamy. Mix in eggs, honey, vanilla and stevia and keep mixing until everything is combined.
3. Add the salt to the bowl with the baking soda and cinnamon and mix well with the hand blender until all ingredients are combined.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf tin and spread out evenly with a spatula. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then carefully turn out onto a wire rack. Cool for 10-20 minutes. Slice and serve toasted spread with some coconut oil or almond butter.