|30 min||0 min||1|
|4 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|1 tbsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|1 tbsp||Cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)|
|1 tbsp||Cashew nuts, raw (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Coconut sugar (as desired)|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt (optional)|
|1/4 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (as needed)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the coconut flour and cocoa powder to remove any clumps.
2. Add in the coconut sugar and sea salt and mix well. Add in the nut butter and chopped nuts.
3. Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until a ‘dough’ consistency is formed. Shape into bite sized balls and set aside.
4. Spread a plate with the shredded coconut and roll the balls in it to cover completely.
5. Eat immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes.