|8 h||0 min||8 h||4|
|2 1/2 tsp||Agave nectar (syrup) (for the dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar (for the dressing)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (for the dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Salt (for the dressing)|
|4 tsp||Curry powder (for the dressing)|
|3/4 cup||Cashew nuts, roasted (salted, for the dressing)|
|5 1/2 tbsp||Water (for the dressing)|
|4 cup||Broccoli, raw (cut into small pieces)|
|3/4 tbsp||Cashew nuts, roasted (roughly chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (roughly chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Cranberries, dried (roughly chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Red onion (diced)|
|2 tbsp hulled||Sunflower seeds|
|2 slice||Turkey bacon, cooked (prepare as per package instructions to desired crispiness and chop into small pieces)|
1. Place the cashews in a medium bowl and cover with water. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 8 hours.
2. After 8 hours, drain the cashews and place into a small food processor.
3. Add the remaining dressing ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine the broccoli, red onion, cilantro, turkey bacon and cranberries. Stir until evenly mixed. Cover and let sit for at least an hour.
5. Just before serving, mix in the sunflower seeds and cashews and enjoy!
Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetables and is especially rich in vitamin C