|5 min||10 min||2|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|454 gm||Shrimp, raw|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
1. Create your marinade by mixing coconut oil, lime juice and garlic into a medium bowl. Peel and clean shrimp stir them into the bowl mixture.
2. Seal bowl and place in fridge for 5 hours.
3. When ready set your grill to medium heat. Skewer 6 shrimp per stick
4. While on the grill baste skewers on each side with the marinade.
5. Cook for a few minutes on each side or until pink.
6. Serve on choice of salad - kale or mixed greens!
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!