|5 min||10 min||2|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|454 gm||Shrimp, raw (peeled and deveined)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
1. Create a marinade by mixing coconut oil, lime juice, and garlic into a medium bowl.
2. Add shrimp to bowl and coat with marinade.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 5 hours.
4. When ready to cook, set grill to medium heat and skewer 6 shrimp per skewer.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Serve on their own or atop a bed of greens - your choice!
Shrimp is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!