|10 min||5 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 large||White onion (sliced)|
|1 can||Sardine, canned in oil, drained|
|1 tsp||Rosemary, dried|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil and the sliced onions.
2. Stir and cover the onions with the oil and cook until browned.
3. Remove from the stove and set aside.
4. In a food processor, add your garlic cloves and process until minced.
5. Add in the sardines with the olive oil, caramelized onions, dried rosemary, lemon juice and spices and pulse into smooth.
6. Place into a sealable glass storage jar and serve or save for later.
are loaded with vitamins and minerals like vitamin B12, vitamin D, selenium and calcium!
They are high in Omega 3 fatty acids and are great for building up the immune system!