|5 min||20 min||1|
|57 gm||Salmon, smoked|
|1/2 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (sliced lengthwise)|
|1/4 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|1/2 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
|1/4 cup||Red onion (sliced)|
|2 slice||Bacon, uncured, Nature's Choice (cooked; crumbled)|
|3 cup||Baby spinach ((or your preferred mixed greens))|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh (fresh; chopped, for dressing)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste, for dressing)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Arrange slices of bacon so they are close, but not overlapping.
2. Cook bacon for 10-20 minutes, depending on your oven and desired crispiness. Make sure to check bacon at 10 minute mark and every couple minutes after to make sure it doesn't burn. Watch for the edges getting dark.
3. Take bacon out of the oven and set aside to cool. Then start on salad.
4. Salad: Mix the chopped veggies with your greens of choice. Place smoked salmon on top.
5. Using 2-3 slices. crumble bacon and sprinkle over salad.
6. Dressing: Simply add the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine
is a great source of protein and is high in Omega 3 fatty acids which are helpful in decreasing inflammation