|20 min||25 min||4|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|454 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|2 tbsp||Kosher salt|
|1 cup||Chicken broth (stock) (enough to cover chicken)|
|1/2 tbsp||Chili powder|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|4 avocado(s)||Avocado (medium)|
|1 can(s) (13.5 oz)||Coconut milk (full fat)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander)|
|4 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
1. Prep your garlic cloves my mincing them.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet. Once warmed up add the garlic to the skillet and cook until the garlic is fragrant (about 30 seconds).
3. Scoop garlic out of the oil and set it aside.
4. Wash, dry, and season the chicken tenders with a pinch of kosher salt. Add chicken to the hot skillet with oil and cook over medium-high for about 2 minutes each side.
5. Cover the chicken tenders with chicken stock, put the lid on the pan, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. While the chicken is cooking, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Remove the tenders from the pan and place in a bowl. Shred using two forks or a stand mixer.
8. Add the cumin, chili powder, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, and the black pepper to the shredded chicken. Stir it together in a large bowl.
9. Halve and de-seed four avocados. Lay them out on a parchment paper or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
10. Stuff each avocado half with the chicken then bake for about 5 minutes.
11. For the cream sauce, stir one can of full-fat coconut milk with the lime juice and cilantro.
12. After the avocados are finished cooking, pull out of the oven, plate, and drizzle with the cream sauce. Serve immediately.