|10 min||35 min||2|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (or orange, yellow peppers)|
|1 cup pieces||White mushrooms|
|1 cup||Broccoli, raw (cut into bite-sized pieces)|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and vegetables.
3. Cut peppers into equal halves.
4. Core the peppers so that they’re clean enough to add the filling.
5. Pour a quarter of the egg/vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
6. Place on baking sheet and cook approximately 35 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
Serve and enjoy!
are an excellent source of vitamin C
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!
Try to buy peppers that are symmetrical and have somewhat flat sides – this makes it easier for them to balance while baking.