|15 min||20 min||2|
|1/2 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|4 large||Zucchini (sliced with a julienne peeler)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Red pepper flakes (more to taste)|
|1 tsp||Parsley, fresh (minced)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the coconut oil, and once it's melted, add the almond flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Stir often with a wooden spoon, until it's toasty brown, about two minutes. Remove crumbs from the pan and save for garnish.
3. Prep your zucchini noodles with a spiralizer or julienne with your knife. In the same skillet, add the julienned zucchini noodles. Sauté them until just tender, about one to two minutes. Turn heat to low.
4. In a new pan on low heat, combine olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes, stirring with a spoon until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
5. Transfer the zucchini noodles to garlic and oil mixture. Toss and stir until they're coated.
6. Turn off the heat and add parsley, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle with almond flour crumbs before serving!
For added protein, add ground beef, turkey, chicken or tofu.
You can also mix this up with sauteed vegetables such as tomatoes or mushrooms.