|15 min||20 min||20|
|1 cup||Partly skimmed milk, 2% M.F.|
|1/2 cup||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|2 cup||Tapioca starch (Tapioca Flour can be found at specialty markets such as Whole Foods or Asian markets and is also called manioc starch or tapioca starch.)|
|1 1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 large egg||Egg|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a mini muffin tray.
2. In the mean time bring the milk, salt, and butter to a boil in a sauce pan while constantly stirring mixture.
3. Once boiling, remove the mixture of milk, salt and butter from heat.
4. Slowly add tapioca starch, stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add the cheese and eggs to mixture and mix until smooth.
6. Fill each mini muffin cup all the way to the top.
7. Bake until golden brown, usually about 20 minutes. Eat while hot. Cooked puffs can be stored, in the fridge as long as it's kept covered and then warmed up on a low setting in a toaster oven.