|1 h 5 min||0 min||6|
|2 3/4 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free|
|1 tsp||Corn flour, whole grain (optional)|
|2 tbsp||Malt syrup (or 1 Tbsp granulated stevia)|
|1/4 cup seeds||Pomegranate seeds|
|1 fruit||Purple passion fruit|
1. Whisk together the yogurt, corn flour (if using) and malt sryup (or sweetener of choice) together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Add half of the pomegranate seeds and the whole passion fruit to the yogurt mixing bowl and stir everything together until combined.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the yogurt mixture on top, spread everything out evenly until you get about 1/4" thickness (or desired thickness).
4. Top the bark with the remaining pomegranate seeds and place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
5. Remove the bark from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in zip lock bags for up to 10 days.
If pomegranate and passionfruit aren't within your taste preferences, add any fruit of choice: chopped berries, orange zest, chopped banana and mango etc.
Use dairy-free yogurt, such as Soygo or Almond Breeze if you are a vegan or dairy-free.