|5 min||7 min||1|
|2 slice||Whole grain bread|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|50 gm||Brie cheese|
1. Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil.
2. Lay the sliced brie cheese on both pieces of toast.
3. Then on one piece of toast lay the peaches and stack the argula on top.
4. Carefully put the two pieces of toast together and press down slightly.
5. Grill a griddle or panini press.
Alternatively: you can use a dry frying pan and place a plate with something heavy on in over top the sandwich to squish it down when you fry both sides.
is high in fiber which is SO important for digestion!