|6 h 5 min||0 min||1|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|3/4 tsp||Chia seeds, ground|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|2 tbsp||Peanut butter, natural|
|1/2 small||Banana (s) (sliced, for topping)|
|1 tsp||Flaxseed meal (ground) (for topping)|
|3 medium||Strawberries (sliced, for topping)|
1. In a mason jar or small bowl add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or other sweetener) and stir with a spoon to combine.
2. The peanut butter does not need to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day).
3. Add oats and stir a few more times, then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
4. Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
5. The next day, garnish with desired toppings, and enjoy!