|10 min||10 min||1|
|1/2 head||Broccoli, raw|
|1/4 medium head||Cauliflower|
|1 breast||Chicken, cooked (cut into strips)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (for garnish)|
|1/2 bunch||Collard greens|
|3/4 tsp||Honey (for peanut sauce)|
|1 tsp||Lime juice (fresh) (for peanut sauce)|
|2 tsp||Peanut butter, natural (for peanut sauce)|
|1 tsp||Rice vinegar (for peanut sauce)|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds (for garnish)|
|1 tsp||Soy sauce, tamari (for peanut sauce)|
|1 dash||Sriracha (to taste, for peanut sauce)|
|1 dash||Garlic powder (for peanut sauce)|
1. Wash and prepare the veggies:
2. In a steaming basket, steam the cauliflower, broccoli and carrots for 2-3 minutes, then add the collard greens.
3. Continue steaming for 2-3 more minutes or until everything is soft but not overcooked.
4. Remove from heat and put veggies in a large bowl.
5. To make peanut sauce:
6. Toss veggies with peanut sauce, add chicken (reheat first), and top with garnishes.
To cook chicken breast: (see link)
Serve and enjoy!
Cauliflower and Broccoli
are cruciferous vegetables which means they are nutrient dense containing cancer-fighting properties!