1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss pear slices with remaining ingredients, excluding the topping ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9” x 13” glass baking dish, lightly greased with olive oil, and spread out evenly.
4. To prepare the topping: In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, maple syrup, water, sea salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
5. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the topping evenly over pear mixture.
7. Bake for approximately 45 minutes. Other signs the crisp is ready to include liquid bubbling out the top and a golden brown topping.
8. Let crisp cool for about 10 minutes and serve.