1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9X11 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the pecans, oats, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Add the eggs and honey and mix well.
5. Stir in the cranberries until evenly distributed.
6. Press the mixture into the baking dish lined with parchment paper.
7. Take a second piece of parchment paper and press it down on top of the mixture. Use something heavy, like a canned good, to press the mixture down very firmly. *Important–don't skip this step as it helps ensure the bars hold together well.* Save the piece of parchment paper for after baking.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 13 minutes.
9. Put the parchment paper on top of the mixture again, pressing it down firmly one more time. Allow to cool.
10. Place the dish in the fridge until cooled completely, at least 20 minutes.
11. Pull the parchment paper out of the pan and cut the mixture into 18 bars. Enjoy!