1. Boil shrimp until pink, just a couple of minutes. chill in the fridge.
2. In a large bowl toss with all ingredients until well combined.
3. Set in the refrigerator to chill for approximately 30 minutes.
For the Yuca chips:
1. peel yuca root, removing the outer brown layer and inner purple layer
2. Cut into chip slices
3. heat coconut oil in a deep pan
4. add yuca to hot oil and fry until golden brown
Serve with ceviche and enjoy!
Note: Ceviche is usually made with raw ingredients but for food safety in areas where the seafood is not guaranteed fresh, I recommend to cook them first.