|5 min||10 min||1|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup chopped||Zucchini (chopped)|
|1/3 can (15oz)||Black beans, canned (rinsed, drained)|
|1/8 cup chopped||Tomato (diced)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Salsa, ready-to-serve|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander)|
|1 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (white and green parts minced)|
|1 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
|1/8 tsp||Sriracha (to taste)|
1. In a small frying pan, heat olive oil and add the zucchini.
2. Sauté for 2-3 minutes then add the black beans and tomatoes.
3. Season with salt, pepper, and other seasonings such as oregano and cayenne pepper.
4. When everything is warm, transfer a bowl and cover. Prepare your poached eggs.
5. Top the bean mixture with the eggs and add garnishes: a dollop of salsa, some cilantro, chopped green onion, pumpkin seeds, and hot sauce.
are a great source of protein and fiber, which is important for digestion
are a good source of protein and some B vitamins