|5 min||10 min||15 min||2|
|1/2 cup||Water, filtered|
|1 cup sliced||Tomato|
|6 cup||Baby spinach|
|4 large egg||Egg (organic)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1/2 tbsp||Thyme, fresh|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Into a saute pan over medium high heat, place the water, tomato, and spinach.
2. Try to make small indentations in the egg shell and gently crack the eggs on top.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and fresh thyme. Cover; allow to cook until eggs are done to your liking.
4. The spinach should be wilted and the water evaporated.
5. Serve drizzled with olive oil.
are a high quality protein and excellent source of B vitamins
is extremely nutrient dense and contains twice as much iron as other greens