|5 min||5 min||1|
|1/2 tsp||Vinegar, white (or fresh lemon juice)|
|2 large egg||Egg|
1. Crack egg into a bowl.
2. Bring a pan of water filled 5cm deep to a simmer, add a drop of vinegar to the pan.
3. Stir the water to create a whirlpool and tip the egg into the pan, into the center of the whirlpool.
4. Make sure the heat is high enough to cook the egg but not at a rolling boil.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Lift the egg out with a slotted spoon and drain onto kitchen paper.
7. Repeat with remaining eggs.
@bbcgoodfodd.com - how to poach an egg.
are a great source of protein and are high in B vitamins!