|10 min||50 min||4|
|1 bunch, trimmed||Asparagus (cut into pieces, for asparagus)|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin (for asparagus)|
|1 pinch||Herbamare original (for asparagus)|
|1 dash||Garlic powder (for asparagus)|
|1 dash||Onion powder (for asparagus)|
|1 package (227g)||Cremini (Italian) mushroom (or white, for mushrooms)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for mushrooms)|
|1 1/2 cup||Water (for polenta)|
|1 1/2 cup||Vegetable stock/broth (for polenta)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for polenta)|
|1 tsp||Salt (for polenta)|
|1 cup||Cornmeal (yellow) (for polenta)|
|1/4 cup||Vegetable stock/broth (for mushrooms)|
|2 tbsp||White wine (for mushrooms)|
|1 pinch||Herbamare original (for mushrooms)|
|1/4 tsp||Parsley, dried (for mushrooms)|
1. Preheat oven to 375º and spray baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Trim asparagus into bite-size pieces and toss with olive oil and seasonings and add to the baking tray.
3. Bake in the oven at for 35-40 (or until roasted), tossing occasionally.
4. While asparagus is baking, heat oil in a skillet. Saute sliced mushrooms on med heat until they become soft and slightly browned.
5. Add veggie broth, wine and seasonings and bring to a simmer until sauce reduces.
To Make Polenta:
1. Add broth/water, olive oil and salt to a saucepan and bring to boil. Slowly add cornmeal in steam into pan, while continually whisking. Continue to whisk (or stir) for a few minutes until polenta is thick and creamy.
2. You can spoon from the pan into the serving dish when ready, or spoon into a greased pan. If using a pan, the polenta will firm up and you can cut into squares and reheat when ready.
3. Place polenta on serving dish. Add roasted asparagus on top of polenta. Top off with mushroom sauce. Garnish with micro-greens or herbs.
Serve and enjoy!
is a great source of fiber and vitamins A, C and E