|2 h 20 min||0 min||3|
|3 large mushroom(s)||Portobello mushroom (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Tamari, gluten free, reduced sodium|
|2 tsp||Liquid smoke|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (soaked and rinsed)|
|1/2 cup chopped||Carrots|
|1/2 cup diced||Celery|
|1 tsp, ground||Thyme, dried|
1. Mix the tamari, liquid smoke, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
2. Add mushrooms, mix well and let marinate for 2 hours.
3. In a food processor, process pumpkin seeds until smooth.
4. Remove mushrooms from the marinade and add to the processor.
5. Process until the mixture has very little texture. Add the carrot, celery and thyme, and pulse leaving some texture.
6. Shape into patties and dehydrate overnight, flipping once.
7. Serve with avocados and sprouts over greens or on manna bread.
are high in antioxidants which are SO important for healthy immunity!