|5 min||6 min||5|
|2 tbsp||Canola oil|
|1 large||Russet potato|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Create the potato noodles by spiralizing a large russet potato using a small noodle blade.
2. Place the potato noodles into a cheesecloth or kitchen towel. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3. Add the potato noodles to a microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
4. Heat two to three tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Once the oil is hot, add about ⅕ of the potatoes and press down with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, then flip. Continue cooking until the other side is golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Once brown, transfer to a serving plate.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Repeat with remaining potatoes and serve with a fried egg if desired!