|15 min||20 min||6|
|12 1/5 second spray||Cooking Spray, canola oil|
|1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|16 egg white||Egg white|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|2 slice||Turkey bacon, cooked (chopped)|
|86 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, grilled (shredded)|
|2 cup chopped||Red bell pepper|
|1 cup||White onion|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond milk and egg whites in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Evenly divide turkey bacon, chicken, bell peppers, and onion between prepared muffin cups.
5. Evenly pour egg white mixture over turkey bacon mixture.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
Note: 1 serving is 2 egg cups
are a great source of protein and are high in vitamin E and folate