|15 min||0 min||6|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|1 can (15oz)||Black beans, canned|
|1 cup||Rotel Chunky Tomatoes with Green Chilis|
|1 package||Taco seasoning mix, McCormick|
|12 leaf||Lettuce, romaine|
1. Cook your quinoa ahead of time according to package instructions.
2. In a medium to large pan heat olive oil on medium-high.
3. Add the ground turkey and cook until no longer pink in the middle. Break up the meat into small pieces as it cooks.
4. Stir in the black beans, quinoa, tomatoes and taco seasoning and cook down for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Once the quinoa is cooked all the way through, remove from heat.
6. Serve in lettuce leaves and garnish with chopped avocado and cilantro.
This taco recipe can be made completely ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days or frozen 3-6 months. Reheat on stove or in the microwave.