|5 min||8 min||1|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1/2 medium||Banana (s) (sliced, or 1 Tbsp stevia)|
|1/4 cup||Pumpkin purée, canned|
|2 large egg||Egg white|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure (or vanilla protein powder)|
|1 tsp||Pumpkin pie spice|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (optional)|
1. In saucepan over high heat, combine the almond milk or water, banana or stevia, pumpkin, spices, vanilla and salt.
2. Bring the mixture to the boil and add oats.
3. Reduce heat and cook, stirring regularly, until liquid is absorbed (about 5-6 mins).
4. Add egg whites and whisk constantly until a thick, fluffy consistency is reached (about 1-2 mins).
5. Once liquid is absorbed, serve in a bowl with your favourite toppings.
is high in potassium, vitamin C and fiber, it is heart healthy and contains antioxidants!
are rich in antioxidants, and contain a powerful soluble fiber called beta-glucans, oats can help improve blood sugar levels