|10 min||22 min||6|
|1 tsp||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|7 large egg||Egg|
|1 1/4 cup||Whole milk 3.3%|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|114 gm||Baby spinach|
|1/3 cup||Roasted red peppers, canned (diced small)|
|57 gm||Goat cheese, soft|
|1 cup whole||Strawberries (sliced)|
|1 cup cubes||Cantaloupe melon|
|1 cup||Green Grape|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a sauté pan over medium heat, add spinach and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes. The left over water on the leaves will help cook the spinach without added oil. Squeeze out any water from the spinach and roughly chop.
4. Distribute egg mixture evenly among muffin cups, followed by red pepper and spinach. Finish by breaking off small pieces of the goat cheese, adding to the top.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until the egg is set.
6. Serve with chopped fruit salad.
If you prefer to cook one large quiche, simply adjust the cooking time to approximately 30-35 minutes.