|4 min||7 min||1|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|1/2 cup chopped||Red bell pepper|
|2 cup||Red onion (Chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Black Bean Chips, Original, Beanitos (Canned black beans, rinsed)|
|2 tbsp||Bone broth, Organic (Or water)|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked (Hot)|
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat
2. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until almost tender
3. Add beans and broth (or water) to the pan
4. Cook until heated through
5. Stir in cooked quinoa (follow package instructions), take three deep breaths to slow your mind and enjoy!
are high in fiber and a great source of protein for vegetarians!
is a complete protein and is high in fiber and low on the glycemic index scale