|3 min||20 min||3|
|1 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|1 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1 tbsp||Coconut flakes|
|1 tsp||Soy milk, vanilla|
|1 drop(s)||Stevia sweetener, liquid (To taste)|
1. Rinse quinoa well in a strainer to remove the coating of bitter-tasting saponins.
2. Combine quinoa, almond milk, and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
3. Add vanilla, cinnamon and coconut flakes.
4. Lower heat and cover pot. Simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
5. Add liquid Stevia to taste, then spend some time being fully present with this dish before starting your busy day!
is a complete protein which is important for cellular structure, it is also a good source of fiber which helps to promote healthy digestion!