|15 min||45 min||18|
|3/4 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|454 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (cubed)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 large egg||Egg (lightly whisked)|
|1 1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked (follow package for cooking instructions)|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cube the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3. Make 3 separate bowls for the following: flour, egg and quinoa.
4. Coat the chicken with the flour then shake off the excess.
5. Dip the chicken in the egg then shake off the excess.
6. Coat the chicken with the quinoa then press lightly to make the quinoa stick to the chicken.
7. On a baking pan lined with parchment paper, place the chicken nuggets side by side.
8. Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
9. Bake in the oven between 40 – 45 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with your favourite sauce and side of veggies
serve with homemade ketchup or organic dipping sauce and a side of fresh or lightly cooked vegetables, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower go well
is a great source of lean protein that contributes to muscle growth and repair