|10 min||40 min||4|
|2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|1 cup||Egg white|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 cup chopped||Red bell pepper|
|1/4 cup chopped||Yellow onion|
|1/2 cup shredded||Dairy-free cheddar cheese shreds, Daiya|
|1 tbsp||Hot sauce|
|1 dash||Garlic salt|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
2. Place eggs and egg whites in a bowl and whisk until blended.
3. Stir in veggies, spices, cheese and quinoa (all other ingredients).
4. Spray your muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
5. Scoop quinoa omelette mixture evenly into muffin tins.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
7. I had left-over mixture so I took a ramekin, filled it up with the rest and baked it alongside the muffins. It was the perfect breakfast to reheat for the next day.
8. Remove from oven and let completely cool in muffin tin.
9. Using a knife release the edges of the omelette cups and remove.
Serve and enjoy!
are a great source of protein and they contain important B-vitamins!