|10 min||0 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1 cup||Baby spinach|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked (heaping)|
|1/2 cup slices||Strawberries|
|1 tbsp||Chia seeds|
1. Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, quinoa, strawberries, and blueberries and toss to combine.
3. Drizzle with the dressing, reserving a little bit of it, and toss again to combine.
4. Add the avocado slices and lightly toss.
5. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top and sprinkle with the chia seeds.
are high in antioxidants which are SO important for a healthy immune system!
is a complete protein and is high in fiber which is good for digestion!