1. Roast Poblano peppers on a grill until the skin is charred on all sides. Set aside covered for about 15 minutes, then peel the skin off. Cut open the peppers to remove the seeds and slice the pepper into strips.
2. Boil the corn on the cob for about 15 minutes. Set aside to let cool. Once cool, carefully cut the kernels off the cob and set aside.
3. Boil the cauliflower until tender. Add to blender with coconut milk, sea salt and cilantro and mix until you have a smooth consistency. Here you can experiment with your favourite spices. Try cumin, allspice or coriander.
4. In a large saute pan, heat the coconut oil over medium-low heat. Add the red onion and garlic to soften. Add the corn and poblano to saute for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the cauliflower sauce and simmer over low heat until all the flavours have combined. Approximately 10 minutes.
Enjoy as a side dish or as a meal.