|10 min||8 h||1|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1/2 cup||Silk Original Coconut Milk|
|1/2 cup||Frozen raspberries|
|1 tsp||Chia seeds|
|3 tsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|1 tbsp||Sliced almonds|
1. Place rolled oats, coconut milk, raspberries, chia seeds, and 2 teaspoons maple syrup in a pint size mason jar container.
2. Stir until everything is mixed together and oats are covered in liquid.
3. Place top on and store in the refrigerator overnight, 5-8 hours.
4. In the morning, stir in extra coconut milk to loosen up the oats up and to get the consistency you like.
5. Stir in almonds and serve.
contains beta glucans which is a soluble fiber and is naturally gluten-free
are packed with antioxidants which help protect cells form damage caused by free radicals