|1 h 20 min||0 min||16|
|1/2 cup||Raspberries (washed and dried thoroughly)|
|1 1/2 cup whole/halves||Macadamia nuts, unsalted|
|4 tbsp||Cashew butter|
|1 1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|3/4 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
1. Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients except 1/4 cup of shredded coconut in a food processor, and mix until a sticky dough forms. If the mixture is very wet, add a little more coconut and process again.
3. Roll into small balls, and place on the lined tray. Place in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Spread the shredded coconut out on a plate or cutting board.
5. Remove the balls from the fridge and roll them in the shredded coconut. Use your hands to press the coconut in, so it sticks firmly to each ball.
6. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.