|15 min||0 min||15 min||3|
|1 dash||Black pepper (for vinaigrette)|
|1 tsp||Dijon mustard (for vinaigrette)|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for vinaigrette)|
|1 tsp||Garlic (minced, for vinaigrette)|
|1 dash||Kosher salt (for vinaigrette)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (for vinaigrette)|
|1 beet(s)||Beets, raw (spiralized)|
|2 cup||Kale (or salad greens)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (spiralized)|
|1/4 cup hulled||Sunflower seeds|
1. In a small bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together the mustard, garlic, lemon, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings.
2. Place the salad greens in a medium bowl and add all the sprialized veggies.
3. Add enough dressing to moisten.
4. Wash hands and oss the salad well using hands.
5. Sprinkle with nuts and seeds. Sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper, if desired, and serve immediately.
is an excellent source of beta carotenes, vitamin C, B6 and manganese