|10 min||0 min||4|
|3 cup diced||Watermelon (chopped in cubes)|
|1 cup||Cucumber (chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Red onion (chopped)|
|4 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
|4 tbsp||Mint, fresh (minced)|
|100 gm||Goat feta cheese (crumbled)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (from fresh)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or 3 tbsp)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Add the chopped watermelon, arugula, cucumber, red onion, minced mint, pumpkin seeds, crumbled feta cheese to a large mixing bowl.
2. Squeeze lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. You could add a little more or less of certain ingredients after trying depending on your preferences.
5. If you like the taste of pumpkin seeds or any of the other ingredients, you could add more!
Let the salad sit a little before eating because the natural juice from the watermelon and the olive oil will combine and make a natural dressing.