|5 min||10 min||4|
|4 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
|2 cup||Brown rice, medium-grain, cooked (prepare as per package directions)|
|1 tsp||Red wine vinegar|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 large egg||Egg|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (chopped)|
1. Mix scallions, rice, and vinegar in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Crack eggs into skillet; season with salt and pepper and cook until whites are set around the edges, about 1 minute.
4. Flip eggs and cook to desired doneness, about 30 seconds for a runny yolk.
5. Divide rice among bowls; top with eggs, avocado, and hot sauce.
are a great source of protein and B vitamins important for optimal health!
are a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are SO important for heart health!