|10 min||30 min||40 min||1|
|1/4 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root|
|1 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Turmeric, ground|
|5 sprig||Cilantro (coriander)|
|4 potato||Red mini potato|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
2. Peel a large handful of potatoes, cut them into 2.5cm/1 inch cubes and put them into a pan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil, simmer for a few minutes, drain and allow to steam in a colander.
3. Put a heaped teaspoon of turmeric into a bowl and add the zest of 1 lemon, half a teaspoon of ground cumin, 5 sprigs of chopped fresh coriander, a quarter of a red pepper, roughly chopped, and a 2.5cm/1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced into matchsticks.
4. Cut 3 slices off the lemon and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the remainder of the lemon into the bowl.
5. Shake the potatoes up in the colander and add them to the bowl with 1 chicken breast.
6. Toss everything around with a splash of olive oil and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Remove the chicken, put the potatoes into the tray in one layer, and top with the lemon slices and the chicken.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair
are high in vitamin C which is an antioxidant and SO important for a healthy immune system