|5 min||30 min||4|
|3 large potato||Sweet potato (peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 1/2 tbsp||Maple syrup (try and get organic if possible)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
3. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
4. Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan.
5. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes - Serve immediately.
are a great source of Beta Carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!