|5 min||30 min||4|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 1/2 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|3 medium potato||Sweet potato (peeled, diced)|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
4. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
5. Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
To make AIP friendly omit: Pepper
is high in fiber and beta carotenes