|10 min||20 min||2|
|227 gm||Brussels sprouts (rough end removed and cut into halves or fourths, depending on their size)|
|4 large||Carrots (sliced)|
|1 head||Broccoli, raw (stems removed and florets cut into small pieces)|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 cup||Brown rice, medium-grain, cooked|
|5 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Place your vegetables on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
3. Roast in the preheated oven until the vegetables are browned, about 20 minutes.
4. While the vegetables are roasting, make your sauce.
5. Place the tahini, water, lemon juice, and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. When the vegetables are roasted, place the vegetables and rice in a bowl. Top with the dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!