|25 min||1 h||8|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 medium||Yam (peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|1 1/4 parsnip(s)||Parsnip (peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|1 1/3 cup whole||Baby carrots|
|1 1/4 medium||Zucchini (cut into 1-inch slices)|
|1 1/4 bunch, trimmed||Asparagus (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|2/3 cup||Roasted red peppers, canned (chopped)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/3 cup||Basil, fresh|
|3/4 tsp||Kosher salt|
|3/4 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 2 baking sheets with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
2. Place the yams, parsnips, and carrot onto the baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then add the zucchini and asparagus, and drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
3. Continue baking until all of the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes more. Once tender, remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 30 minutes on the baking sheet.
4. Toss the roasted red peppers together with the garlic, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
5. Add the roasted vegetable, and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature or cold.
provide key vitamins and minerals important for health and maintenance of the body!