|5 min||5 min||1|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1 cup||Mixed root vegetables (roasted)|
|1/4 cup drained||Sauerkraut|
|2 tbsp||Nutritional yeast|
|2 tbsp||Salsa, ready-to-serve|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil (for cooking)|
|1 cup||Baby spinach|
1. Place vegetables of your choice on a baking tray (some ideas: broccoli, squash, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots)
2. Drizzle olive oil and seasoning of your choice (some ideas: salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, oregano)
3. Bake in preheated oven at 425F for 12-15 minutes
4. Use preprepared roasted vegetables of choice and reheat with some of the oil, add spinach and cook until wilted. Transfer to bowl.
5. Add a little more oil and fry egg. Place in bowl over vegetables.
6. Top with nutritional yeast, salsa, Sauerkraut and avocado.
are a great source of protein and contain some important B vitamins!